Fresh Concrete Properties
To produce a high-quality product, very specific control tests and evaluations are required during the concrete manufacturing process. Each step in the fresh concrete testing process helps determine the quality of the concrete
Hardened Concrete Properties Testing
Our laboratory offers a large range of tests on hardened concrete too. Our creep facility includes 8 machines with multiple ATS frames of different capacities.
Testing services include:
- Time to Rupture
- Minimum (steady state) creep rate
- Strain data at each time history
- Creep rate data at each time history
Concrete Durability Testing
Equipped to provide the full range of concrete durability tests, our state-of-the-art concrete laboratory includes:
- Fully automated concrete presses
- Automated temperature controlled curing baths
- Humidity and temperature are electronically regulated.